Table of Contents:
- General provisions.
- Definitions contained in the regulations.
- Contact with the store.
- Technical requirements.
- General information
- Creating an account in the store
- Rules for placing an Order
- Payment methods and delivery offered
- Right to withdraw from the contract. Agreements concluded with entrepreneurs
- Right to withdraw from the contract. Contracts concluded with consumers
- Product complaint
- Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
- Personal data in the Online Store
- Final provisions
- Model withdrawal form
2. Definitions contained in the regulations2.1. Customer – a natural person (with full legal capacity) or legal person who has made or intends to make a purchase in the online store www.storeishere.com. The customer can be both a consumer and an entrepreneur; 2.2. Seller – Fabryka Kreatywna Wojciech Długosz, Stefana Batorego 14/5, 41-902 Bytom, Poland entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP: PL6262760809, REGON 241560070. 2.3. Store – online store available at www.storeishere.com; 2.4. Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract. 2.5. Regulations – this document with all attachments. 2.6. Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent made using the Order Form and directly aimed at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller. 2.7. Account – the customer’s account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store. 2.8. Registration form – a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account. 2.9. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment. 2.10. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software, in which the Products selected for purchase by the Customer are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products. 2.11. Product – a movable item / service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller. 2.12. Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means – applying to the features of the Product – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work. 2.13. Business day – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. 3. Contact with the Store 3.1. Seller’s address: Stefana Batorego 14/5, 41-902 Bytom, Poland 3.2. Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com 3.3. Seller’s phone number: +48 661-399-334 3.4. Seller’s bank account number PL40 2490 0005 0000 4500 3583 0585 3.5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph. 3.6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller on business days from 10:00 to 18:00
4. Technical requirements4.1. To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you need: a. end device with access to the Internet and Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari; b. active e-mail account; c. cookies enabled.
5. Main informations5.1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer. 5.2. Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of point 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account. 5.3. The prices given in the Store are given in Euro and are gross prices (including VAT). Customer can change currency and/or use checkout payment gateways (PayPal, direct bank transfer, DotPay) to pay in desired way and currency. 5.4. The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by a Sales Agreement. 5.5. In the case of products made to order, the prices provided on the Store’s website are only approximate prices. The final price is given by the Seller in the order confirmation and depends on the materials used, product size and chosen finish. 5.6. The online store provides electronic services in the form of: Order form and Newsletter. The online store does not charge any fees for providing these services. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason, unsubscribe from the Newsletter service by sending an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address of the Seller. The above service is provided for an indefinite period.
6. Creating an Account in the Store6.1. To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: company name (if applicable), name and surname, registered office / residential address, shipping address (if different), telephone number, e-mail address, passwords. 6.2. Creating an Account in the Store is free. 6.3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the email address and password set in the Registration Form. 6.4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the addresses provided in point 3 of the Regulations.
7. Rules for placing an Order7.1. To place an Order: a. log into the Store (optional); b. select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button (or equivalent); c. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration; d. if the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected – complete the Order Form by entering the recipient’s details of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter invoice data, if different from the recipient’s data; e. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to point 8.3; f. click the “Purchase” button.
8. Product8.1. Detailed information about the products can be found at www.storyishere.com 8.2. The products are made of the highest quality materials, including natural leather. Any scratches, scratches, crushing bristles that occur as they are used do not affect the quality of the object, but only its nature and result from the natural properties of the materials used. 8.3. The store exercises due diligence to ensure that the product photos reflect their color and texture. Product colors in the pictures, against different screen resolutions on which the images are displayed may differ slightly from reality. If in doubt, please contact the store in advance.
9. Offered delivery and payment methods9.1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Courier mail;
- InPost parcel lockers;
- Post Office.
- Electronic payments;
- Payment by payment card.